Last weekend I did some sewing for the first time in a while, and everything seemed to take longer than it used to. It took me some time to figure out why, but I’m here to present my findings. You see, I have a kitten named Princess Arjumond … and kittens do not make good sewing helpers. Here’s why:
1. They don’t have thumbs. It’s really hard to sew without thumbs.
2. Their idea of helping is “pushing ALL the things off the table.”
3. They’d rather chew on your twigs than figure out how to incorporate them into a piece of textile art.
4. Their cuteness is distracting!
5. And finally … they always fall asleep on top of whatever tool you need to use the most.
But unhelpful kitty notwithstanding, I finished up my project! You can see it listed here, no thanks to Princess Arjumond.